Below are the terms and conditions for using products from 3DShoemaker:
3D Model Terms and Conditions
– All 3D model sales are final.
– For bespoke orders, one round of revisions is provided free of charge.
– Neither the 3D model designs nor modifications of these may be transferred or sold to any other entity.
– The customer accepts full responsibility for any harm or damage that may come from using 3DShoemaker models, manufacturing the models, or using any manufactured instances of them.
3DShoemaker Rhinoceros3D Plugin Terms and Conditions
– 3DShoemaker is private property and shall not be distributed by any person or party other than the plugin author.
– The 3DShoemaker plugin may not be altered in any way.
– Any feedback provided by users may be incorporated into 3DShoemaker without restriction or payment.
– 3DShoemaker is provided as is and no guarantee is provided as to its correct and error free operation.
– You accept full responsibility for any harm or damage that may come from using 3DShoemaker.
– The plugin is currently free to use though some features may eventually be considered premium features and priced accordingly.
– Only basic email support is provided with the purchase of parametric 3D models within one year of purchase, which is limited to installation of the plugin and building of a shoe last.
– If support is required for other aspects of the software, such as parametric design, importing foot models, etc., full email support may be purchased on a yearly basis.
– The plugin requires internet connectivity to use and periodic software updates are necessary.
– This agreement does not transfer any right, title or interest in any intellectual property right.
General Terms and Conditions
– The customer agrees to not distribute copies, recordings, or any other form of duplication of support content including emails, videos, and screen sharing sessions.
– The details of this agreement may be subject to change at any time.